Hello guys! The last days I got a lot of (cute) messages about personal or general information. How tall am I? What are my dreams and what is my fav workout? Here, I am going to answer the questions I got the most. Have fun and please give me some feedback! Thank you so much for being that kind and always supportive.
Do you have a boyfriend?
- No, I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment. But I believe in my destiny, and someday someone will love (and love you) exactly the way you dreamed about all the time. Promise!
What is your fav workout fur butt and abs?
- To be honest. I ADORE butt and abs workouts. These are literally my favorites. Surprisingly, when you run a lot you train your arms, legs/butt and abs anyway. But of course I do some workouts (at least four times a week).
- My fav exercises for my butt are squats, jumping squats, hip-lift progression, plie, lunges, glute bridges, kicks (?).
- For abs I love to do: normal crunches, Russian twists, plank, plank tap, mountain climber, leg raises, heel touches, cycling crunches…
Should your boyfriend be vegan?
- This categoria doesn’t matter for me. Whats important is his character, the way he treats, support, motivate and love me. I don’t care if he’s vegan or not. Of course, he should accept my decision and I would be quite happy if he would start think about eating less meat. But I would never change the person I love.
How tall are you?
- I am 175cm tall or 5’9″.
What’s your eye color?
- My eyes are green/brown.
What’s your fav eye color?
- Oh, this is difficult as I think that every color has it’s beauty. But I do have a thing for blue or green eyes!
What is your fav song atm?
- Here are my three fav songs from the last week:
Bazzi – 3:15, Bazzi – Mine, Chelsea Cutler – Your Shirt
Is your family vegan?
- No, I am the only one who follows a vegan/plant based diet. But fortunately my family believes that a healthy diet is the key for a healthy life, healthy body and a long life. So they do not eat meat every day, and if they do so, they pay attention to high quality and organic meat. Besides that, they love nuts and healthy snacks as goji berries, dried fruits etc. just as much as I do! Hehe 🙂
Any advice for starting running?
- First of all. You don’t have to run. Sometimes, I do have the feeling that most people start running because person XY loves it. But you don’t have to. If you love swimming, basketball, cycling or whatever: it is totally ok. But if you really want to start running, here are my tips:
- START – the most important thing is manifesting your dream/goal. Put your clothes on and let’s get outside. Do not think too much about whether or not this was a good idea.
- RUNNING SHOES – you definitely need a good pair of running shoes. Meet a professional, best is to make a run analysis in a sport shop. Your feet are individual, just as your running style!
- GOOD MUSIC – motivation often comes from a good beat. Create a playlist for your running sessions. My playlist on Spotify is EVIS GOOD MOOD MUSIC. Feel free to follow me there!
- BE YOUR OWN MOTIVATION – your first run went bad? No worries. It will get easier, better, and you start to feel free, positive, strong or even ALIVE. That’s my fav feeling while running. Your distance becomes longer, your endurance stronger and your will power extremely huge. Believe in yourself.
- STAY CONTINUOUS – don’t stop. Run at least 3-4 times a week to stay active.
I hope this helps you. You are amazing anyway!!!
These are the top English questions I got. I hope you liked it! Have a nice day ♥